Click the register button (top right of page) to become a member of this forum. You will need to create a username and password. You will also have to enter a valid email address. Follow the directions and you will become a new registered member of Arguntrader.com!!! Dealers/Retailers/Pawn Shops please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Follow all Federal, State, and Local laws. Please report any wrong/illegal/dishonest actions to a moderator, admin, local law enforcement, or the ATF.
2) Be a respectful seller/buyer/trader. Disrespectful comments will be deleted and user will be warned and/or banned.
3) Be honest in your description of the item you are selling or trading.
4) Discussion is only allowed in the Discussion Forums. No discussion in WTS/WTT/WTB forums unless comments/questions would benefit the whole group in a positive way. Negative comments (includes comments about price) will be deleted and user will be warned and/or banned. ALL OFFERS MUST BE SENT VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE (PM).
5) Must use the following in subject line: WTS (want to sell), WTT (want to trade), WTB (want to buy). This allows users to quickly identify what type of transaction you are looking to perform.
6) Location must be in every listing that you post in the "WANT TO SELL/TRADE" forum. You do not need to post location in thread if it is already listed in your profile. Location can be city, town, county, or general area of state. If you do not have a location your post will be deleted.
7) Cash price and/or Trade Value must be in every listing that you post in the "WANT TO SELL/TRADE" forum. Trade value can be a price range or gun(s) interested in trading for. If you do not have a cash price and/or trade value listed your post will be deleted.
8) Only one bump per day for items listed in WTS/WTT/WTB forums. Any excessive post to bump your item to top of list that violate rules will result in your thread being closed. Abuse of bumps can result in user being warned and/or banned.
9) When your item sells, is traded, or you want your post closed please reply with one of the following in the thread:
SOLD PLEASE MOVE
TRADED PLEASE MOVE
CLOSED PLEASE MOVE
You can also edit the original post title but please do not delete all of original title, instead just add to it. That way if a user is looking they can still find your gun and know that it was sold.
Return to Board index
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum