Click the register button (top right of page) to become a member of this forum. You will need to create a username and password. You will also have to enter a valid email address. Follow the directions and you will become a new registered member of Arguntrader.com!!! Dealers/Retailers/Pawn Shops please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Follow all Federal, State, and Local laws. Please report any wrong/illegal/dishonest actions to a moderator, admin, local law enforcement, or the ATF.
2) Be a respectful seller/buyer/trader. Disrespectful comments will be deleted and user will be warned and/or banned.
3) Be honest in your description of the item you are selling or trading.
4) Discussion is only allowed in the Discussion Forums. No discussion in WTS/WTT/WTB forums unless comments/questions would benefit the whole group in a positive way. Negative comments (includes comments about price) will be deleted and user will be warned and/or banned. ALL OFFERS MUST BE SENT VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE (PM).
5) Must use the following in subject line: WTS (want to sell), WTT (want to trade), WTB (want to buy). This allows users to quickly identify what type of transaction you are looking to perform.
6) Location must be in every listing that you post in the "WANT TO SELL/TRADE" forum. You do not need to post location in thread if it is already listed in your profile. Location can be city, town, county, or general area of state. If you do not have a location your post will be deleted.
7) Cash price and/or Trade Value must be in every listing that you post in the "WANT TO SELL/TRADE" forum. Trade value can be a price range or gun(s) interested in trading for. If you do not have a cash price and/or trade value listed your post will be deleted.
8) Only one bump per day for items listed in WTS/WTT/WTB forums. Any excessive post to bump your item to top of list that violate rules will result in your thread being closed. Abuse of bumps can result in user being warned and/or banned.
9) When your item sells, is traded, or you want your post closed please reply with one of the following in the thread:
SOLD PLEASE MOVE
TRADED PLEASE MOVE
CLOSED PLEASE MOVE
You can also edit the original post title but please do not delete all of original title, instead just add to it. That way if a user is looking they can still find your gun and know that it was sold.
Awesome Bill of Sale, Ive been trying to make bill's of sale to the best of my abilities. now my questionable clerical abilities can be put to rest and I can use this from now on. Thanks for the the link
"the beauty of the second ammendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." "Free people own guns slaves don't" Think about it.
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:09 pm
- Location: Carlisle
Great Bill of Sale. In Ar., we are not bound to send any info in about a buy and or sell. Just have the proof.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:20 pm
This is great. I use it for every transaction.
caring is carrying.
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 12:34 pm
- Location: Bella Vista
Return to Register?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest