June 2014 Monthly Giveaway by Theis Holsters and White Tiger

Every month a randomly selected user will win a prize ranging from bumper stickers to t-shirts to gear to gift cards. Winner will be listed on the 1st of the following month and has until the 15th to claim prize. To qualify you must be an active user for the month of the drawing and an Arkansas resident.
Forum rules
-Only one number allowed per user. Do not put multiple numbers in your post or none of them will count.
-NO EDITING. Do not edit your post or change your number. Your pick will not count.
-First person to pick number gets it. If you pick a number someone else already picked, yours doesn't count. I know its hard to read through several pages if the list is not updated but winning something FREE isn't always easy.

Re: June 2014 Monthly Giveaway by Theis Holsters and White T

Postby chevy1ton » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:17 pm

:popcorn:
My give a dam is busted!
chevy1ton

Postby Arguntrader » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:49 pm

Thanks for the patience guys. Now for the lucky winners this month.

Congrats to 3kidsdad,

Your number, 65, was the first one on the list so you just won a Theis Holster or Jake Belt. Either would be a great prize. I have several of his holsters and two belts, one in brown other in black. I love them and wear them all the time. Congrats and let us know what you choose. To claim your prize PM me or TheisHolsters. Once again thank you to our very own Tommy for sponsoring this month. Check him out at http://www.TheisHolsters.com and make sure you "LIKE" him on facebook to stay up to date with all his new stuff.

Only one of the other three numbers were winners.

Congrats to aarbrown,

Your number 15 was picked to be one of the lucky winners of a $25 gift certificate to use with White Tiger Tactical Supply. You can PM him at WhiteTigerTactical to claim your prize. Make sure to check out White Tiger at all the local gunshows or PM him on here to get all your AR and tactical gear at great prices.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Phil
Founder/Owner

Like us on Facebook = https://www.facebook.com/ArkansasGunTrader
FOLLOW THESE RULES = viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2211

SUPPORT THE SITE AND BUY FROM WHITE TIGER TACTICAL SUPPLY https://whitetigertactical.com/
Arguntrader
Site Admin

Postby 3kidsdad » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:17 am

WooHoo!!!

I am a big fan of Tommy's products and have been looking at a new holster for my Kahr. Now I gotta figure out belt or holster. Hmmmm...

Thanks, Phil & Tommy!
Always cheat, always win.

Scott - Russellville
3kidsdad

Postby 3kidsdad » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:23 am

Order the holster and take the free belt!
Always cheat, always win.

Scott - Russellville
3kidsdad

Previous

Return to Free Monthly Giveaways!!!